Friday, December 08, 2006

Rocking with K T Tunstall and James Denton

What an amazing evening I had tonight. I went with a friend, Andrew, a post-doc at UCLA, to a concert by K T Tunstall at the Key Club down on Sunset, and it was AWESOME. What a talented artist!

Then, when the concert ended - I ran into James Denton from Desperate Housewives. I couldn't believe that - I watch DHW religiously, so when I saw him, it was like looking at an old friend! James Denton looks EXACTLY in real life like he does on the show. I had just gone to the restroom at the end of the show, and so I was coming back up the stairs into the main room where the crowd was thinning out and people were milling around. When I got to the top of the stairs, there I was: standing face to face with James Denton. I could have had a conversation with him.
I was just a little in shock, so all I could do was look at him straight in the eyes. He looked at me staring at him for about 5 seconds and then turned to go about his business. I stood there, continuing to (discretely?) stare and walk towards my friend, Andrew, when I almost fell over another small set of stairs leading down to the main floor. Dang!!!

Then I came home and found out about the funny web site, hornymanatee.com, while hanging out watching Conan with my roomie Darin. Conan is indeed very strange and very funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home