Monday, December 25, 2006

The parents, Eric and Kim, and ... little ole Me, Auntie Ann Marie

Since I have been busy uploading sonograms of my little nephew, Jackson, all the while commenting on WHO thinks WHOM the baby looks like... I decided to post two of my favorite pictures of my brother and his wife as references. The first picture of my brother, Eric, was taken when he was running in a pretty big triathalon down in Florida last month, in November 2006.

The shot of Kim was taken a couple of years back, before she met my brother, when she trecked the Camino de Compostela in Spain (something I'd love to do myself someday).

Now, you be the judge! Do you see more of a resemblance in the baby with Eric or with Kim? What do you think - do you also see that strong forehead and jawline in the sonograms that Kim and Mom are talking about? Or do you happen to see Kim's lovely Polynesian smile in the diagram of the little tyke's first grin? I'd love to hear your opinions and impressions.

....Or perhaps you just might just see that the baby bears the biggest resemblance to me, beautiful Auntie Ann Marie! I couldn't help but just throw this picture of the three of us in too - also as a reference - and also one of my favorites - taken right when Eric and Kim first started dating, back around Christmas 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home