Wednesday, January 16, 2008

They just keep sucking me in.

Now, I have a myspace account.
Let's add that to my Flickr account, my picasa account, my youtube account, my opera blog, my facebook account, my weblog, and... OMG, if told you the others I 'd have to kill you. I finally signed up for the myspace account because there was too much information on that site that I wanted access to. Seems I couldn't view any of the pages created by some of my friends, colleagues and new associates, unless I joined.
I'm sick of joining these things though. THE Internet and all it's networking sites just keep on sucking me in. (I think the only network I 've still managed to stay off of is "linked In") Enough is enough already...

2 Comments:

Blogger scarolan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget it scotto-san

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home