Friday, January 04, 2008

My Dad's New Blog

In anticipation of another globe-trotting extravaganza with my mom, my athletic and literary father (aka "Bernie the Bard") has been busy lately learning how to blog. He has even posted an impressive number of poems (31) so far - all uploaded within the last 3 days apparently. Congratulations Dad, your blog looks great! I especially like this entry about me and Scott! And I like your poem about "an old couple" too.

Here is a sample of one of my dad's new poems... Evidence that he might have to forsake his old name for a new one, to the tune of something like "Bernie the Blogger."

TO BE A BLOGGER

While I'm still a jogger,
I'll become a blogger.
And I'm sure there'll come a day
When I'll be obliged to say
"I'm a blogger, not a jogger."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home