Thursday, September 07, 2006

my future niece or nephew


my future niece or nephew
Originally uploaded by annmerry.
this is an embryo. according to my brother, this embryo is potentially my future niece or nephew at 8 hours of age - that is 8 hours after conception. in reality, the embryo is smaller than a pinhead - invisible to the naked eye. Three eggs just like this one were implanted in my sister-in-law about a week ago. The implant was successful, so she is expecting to have a little tyke by mid-may now - may 14th i think it is... My bro's wife, K, is 40, so the chances of her having triplets is slim to none. Her doctor has never delivered triplets for women over 40. The chances of her having twins is 20%. I would like twins. That would be a lot of fun. Especially if a boy and a girl at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home